If there’s one nutrient we should all consider supplementing, it’s magnesium. Magnesium is one of the most important elements in our body, being involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions. Up to 60% of it is stored in our skeleton. In fact, magnesium is so essential to so many biological functions, that it’s possibly the one nutrient we can’t do without. You can read more about the benefits, food sources, and supplement options in our separate blog here.
Health claims that can be made based on numerous studies relating to Magnesium include the following:
- Magnesium contributes to normal nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium is important in maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to a normal psychological function
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Read more about this "miracle mineral", including other benefits and links to recent studies, here. Continue reading below for our product offering as well as our recent flyer on the topic - Magnesium Solutions for everyone.
With our partners from BioCare, we have selected a range of magnesium products to offer to our clients in Switzerland. As always, we have focused on a high level of bioavailability (for optimal absorption in the body), purity as well as quality of the ingredients. Our selection is such that you can choose different types of magnesium for either general nutritional support and/or to help with specific challenges. (Note, if you prefer transdermal magnesium, in the form of magnesium oil that can be sprayed onto your skin, we have an alternative option from our partners Health Leads for you here)
Write a comment